Chanel inventory at NM on 11/17/06

wintotty

O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
Hi girls, I went to pick up Reissue in Dark Silver today at NM.
Here's some of what they had

-Baby Cabas in Navy and White
-Reissue 226 in Light Silver
-Jumbo flap in Creme ostritch leather
-MC flap in Red
-Navy/Creme Stripe Flap, has some charms on chain
-some classic flap in blue and purple caviar
-ritz cosmetic pouch

and some regular stuff......
If you are interested of any give my wonderful SA a call!!!

Lisa at NM 248-635-8442

I tried on Teal which was on hold for me, and passed it on to next person on a list. And yes, there is a Navy baby cabas...it is a true navy color....nothing like teal.

^I've never seen Khaki on Baby cabas....so I can't compare. Navy was really nice color, but it's a matte color, no metaric in it...if that's what you are looking for.

BTW, there was a LUX Flap in Siver, too.

^I've never seen Khaki on Baby cabas....so I can't compare. Navy was really nice color, but it's a matte color, no metaric in it...if that's what you are looking for.

BTW, there was a LUX Flap in Siver, too.

Would you say it is a true navy? Or is it more a royal blue? Would you say the navy is similar tone to the distressed patent navy reissue from cruise line? Coz to me the patent reissue is more a royal blue than navy blue, and I'd prefer a true navy blue.

Also, it's the navy distressed leather like the black baby cabas?

Would you say it is a true navy? Or is it more a royal blue? Would you say the navy is similar tone to the distressed patent navy reissue from cruise line? Coz to me the patent reissue is more a royal blue than navy blue, and I'd prefer a true navy blue.

Also, it's the navy distressed leather like the black baby cabas?

It's a distressed navy blue however, it is smooth calfskin, not caviar so it is very dark...it's a cool color..nothing like the 2.55 reissue..i agree that it is more like a royal blue

It's a distressed navy blue however, it is smooth calfskin, not caviar so it is very dark...it's a cool color..nothing like the 2.55 reissue..i agree that it is more like a royal blue

Ah, that sounds pretty nice too, I am trying to picture how the distressed leather looks like. And it seems like only NM is getting the navy color? Coz I have not seen/heard about navy is Saks and the boutiques.

Maybe I should trust my instinct and stay with khaki which is my initial choice.