Chanel inventory at NM on 11/17/06

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi girls, I went to pick up Reissue in Dark Silver today at NM.
    Here's some of what they had

-Baby Cabas in Navy and White
    -Reissue 226 in Light Silver
    -Jumbo flap in Creme ostritch leather
    -MC flap in Red
    -Navy/Creme Stripe Flap, has some charms on chain
    -some classic flap in blue and purple caviar
    -ritz cosmetic pouch

and some regular stuff......
    If you are interested of any give my wonderful SA a call!!!

Lisa at NM 248-635-8442

2. Thanks for the post! Are you sure the baby cabas was navy and not the teal that has been pictured on the forum?

3. I tried on Teal which was on hold for me, and passed it on to next person on a list. And yes, there is a Navy baby cabas...it is a true navy color....nothing like teal.

4. So, Teal is not available, but navy and white is for anyone

5. ^ I have not seen the baby cabas in navy, how do you like that color? I am waiting for the khaki one to come. Do you prefer khaki? Or that navy?

6. ^I've never seen Khaki on Baby cabas....so I can't compare. Navy was really nice color, but it's a matte color, no metaric in it...if that's what you are looking for.

BTW, there was a LUX Flap in Siver, too.

7. What is the MC flap in Red?

8. Modern Chain :yes:

9. Thanks for the info! What was the navy/cream stripe flap like?? It sounds cute!! Did you happen to notice the price?

10. Price was something like $1950.....and it was velvet material. Very cute purse, I think there was a pic in Chanel ad/reference library. It was from Fall/Winter collection

11. Would you say it is a true navy? Or is it more a royal blue? Would you say the navy is similar tone to the distressed patent navy reissue from cruise line? Coz to me the patent reissue is more a royal blue than navy blue, and I'd prefer a true navy blue.

Also, it's the navy distressed leather like the black baby cabas?

12. It's a distressed navy blue however, it is smooth calfskin, not caviar so it is very dark...it's a cool color..nothing like the 2.55 reissue..i agree that it is more like a royal blue

13. Ah, that sounds pretty nice too, I am trying to picture how the distressed leather looks like. And it seems like only NM is getting the navy color? Coz I have not seen/heard about navy is Saks and the boutiques.

Maybe I should trust my instinct and stay with khaki which is my initial choice.

14. Can someone please post a pic of the cabas in teal? or send a link? also if there are pics of the khaki that would be great

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice