Does anyone know this bag??

Hi there
I wanted to say that I got in touch with DIOR in Montreal and they say you are wrong, and this bag is REAL???? Now, when you tell others that their bags are expensive fakes, is it out if jealousy or just plain stupidity???

I am sorry that I wrote that the way that I did, but you had told me ABSOLUTLY fake, and I made a special trip and here I am being told you are telling me wrong. It really hurt a lot.

Well, *LOL*....I have my tickets. Actually, the cards and the interior was told them what was real. It has the interior aparently that it is suppose to. I will not pretend to be an authority on the bags, because I am not, but they said the material was from a bag from early 90's and it was Boston style....Which I had no clue*L*....It is a rare bag and the lady that sold it to me had purchased it in Canada. That scared me right off, but he said that Canada DOES sell authentic bags, but he said all the bags from there have a sticker there, but it isn't the price, it is the style number....And it had likley been in the back so she could get a break on the price. Should I have asked for more???

ok..Here are some of the things that he told me about my bag....and ALL Dior bags..Still, btw, I am sorry about the rudeness earlier. Man, I am glad I wrote this down*L* And this is NO EXCEPTIONS:
#1 The dustbag will read: Christian Dior on the first line and Paris on the bottom line.
#2 The serial number will be located on the flipside of the inner sewn in label
#3 Dior never sells out of Turkey or Asia that are real!!!
#4 AND Most IMPORTANT: They gave me a dirty look and said it was real. All the while the handbag really came from them! They say this to people all the time. You have to realize that they if didn't make the sale, they lost money and you as a customer. The fact that you got it for much less somewhere else is highly insulting to them and now you're going back to them for verification. Lets face it, its a slap in their face!!! They say there are so many places to search and even if your bag is an older one, the sites that list this tell you to look at the material, feel it, and look for signs, ex, perfect sticthing, because that is the REAL give away and NO picture will tell you that one. Lets face it, cameras add flash, discolor etc. Even my bag shows as a gold monogram in the picture, yet it is silver? It may be an older bag, but oh well, she didn't rip me off and as one lady msged me, If I know it is real, then that is what is important:smile:

You know what's funny? There is no Dior retail centre anywhere near you in a 624-mile (999 kilometre) radius. That's roughly 13 hours of driving on highways (one-way). Have fun making up another story to justify this.

It's not like you're the only one living in Canada on this forum.

Just to clarify, the Montreal Dior retail centre that you claimed to have visited is even further away than the Boston Dior boutique (the Boston one is 624 miles away from you). This means that you had to travel over 749 miles (1199 km) to get there, which is around 15 hours of driving on the highways.

Here's the link I used to find this information: Prince Edward Island: Distance Chart

It's actually sponsored by the provincial government because of it's gov.pe.ca web address.

Holt Renfrew as you recomended. And yes, they started putting cell holders in 1998, and yes, if you have been to a huge store like this, they do sell Vintage Boston style bags. I just personally don't like the style of this bag. If you go to the main dior site right now, you will see a new bag that they brought back very similar to mine. As far as the travel May Day, I do not have to prove how much money I have in my wallet to you. This bag is real, yet you are screwing me on selling my bag is the only reason I am answering you, I CAN and DO afford to travel so please do not talk to me like I am a poor little girl!!!! And why not travel to Quebec, it was a beautiful trip!! I loved it, because I had never been there, only outside of there and we had a blast in the HUGE stores:smile:. And loved the languages. The people in the store had a hard time with our english, but we found a nice gentleman who helped us well~~~:smile:

You know what else is funny? This bag isn't vintage, and Dior came out with the Diorissimo style (which your bag imitates) around mid 2005. The Diorissimo was designed to replace the Dior Street Chic although it employed the same open-worked logo metal plaque (the Dior Street Chic was introduced in 2001).

eLUXURY - Dior - Christian Dior Diorissimo Large Shopper

Also, Dior didn't have flower embroideries done this way until Spring 2005.

Notice that all the dates that Dior made the Street Chic and (later) the Diorissimo are years after 1998?

I know way more about Dior than you do. You better get your facts straight next time before you try to pull off another lie like that.

For everyone else, here are pics of her bag. You can TELL her bag is fake because it's really THAT poorly made:
7e36_1.jpg
63_1.JPG

63_1.jpg
5980_1.JPG

5980_1.jpg
7e36_1.JPG

4c83_1.JPG

6c07_1.JPG