Does anyone know this bag??

My Dear MAYDAY.....I was just chatting to Holt Renfrew and give them a call to find out~~~ They did change the tag attachment~~ I can honestly say I have NEVER seen such a **** dusturber in all my life as you!!!! I have gone to EVERY length to make sure this bag is real and you can post whatever the hell you want on here as I contacted EBay before I checked it out to see about the authenticity, so cause the ****, I am out of here!! You are a wannabe know-it-all and I have no use for those people!!!! Have fun with it! Make yourself look good, Do what you want. I have chatted to many people on here who are AWSOME and in every section, but lady, you just wanna get **** going........Not worth my time~~I have a job!

My Dear MAYDAY.....I was just chatting to Holt Renfrew and give them a call to find out~~~ They did change the tag attachment~~ I can honestly say I have NEVER seen such a **** dusturber in all my life as you!!!! I have gone to EVERY length to make sure this bag is real and you can post whatever the hell you want on here as I contacted EBay before I checked it out to see about the authenticity, so cause the ****, I am out of here!! You are a wannabe know-it-all and I have no use for those people!!!! Have fun with it! Make yourself look good, Do what you want. I have chatted to many people on here who are AWSOME and in every section, but lady, you just wanna get **** going........Not worth my time~~I have a job!

Of course Dior changed their tags...they changed it from...

f2_3.JPG

To...
81_1.JPG

Still doesn't look like the tag on yours, does it?

I hope you didn't lie about leaving, too.
:roflmfao:
You know, I have no problems with someone that wants to carry a fake bag. That is their choice. But to sell a fake bag as authentic is deplorable.
I would hate it if my pharmacist decided to just give me aspirin tablets instead of whatever medication I was prescribed, just because they are both tablets and the pharmacist would make a huge profit from selling the "fake" medication.

:roflmfao:
You know, I have no problems with someone that wants to carry a fake bag. That is their choice. But to sell a fake bag as authentic is deplorable.
I would hate it if my pharmacist decided to just give me aspirin tablets instead of whatever medication I was prescribed, just because they are both tablets and the pharmacist would make a huge profit from selling the "fake" medication.

I agree!!! If someone wants to carry a fake, then go ahead (unless you're in European countries where you can be fined THOUSANDS of dollars for carrying a fake). But if you try to trick others by making elaborate lies in hopes of convincing people that your fake is real, then it's just totally unacceptable legally and morally.

I don't mean to get on your case, and since i'm no dior expert, i'll give your bag the benefit of doubt.

what i don't agree with is the accusation against mayday. honestly, ever since i've joined this forum, mayday has been nothing but an absolute gem to the dior subforum,and in particular the authentication thread. she's been absolutely meticulous and dedicated in helping nearly everyone verify an auction and she's such a dear that when i was looking for a lady dior, she'd inform me of an auction when she saw one. in every respect, i do feel that mayday is the one person i know who anyone can rely on for advice on a dior bag.

in short really, she's been absolutely bloody fantastic! (pardon the expletive there) all she's done is to prove her case about your bag and at the same time, bringing to our attention a "fake" (and i put this in inverted commas because again, i'm giving it a benefit of doubt here) bag.

at the end of the day, i guess it's a matter of conscience for the individual. but i do think you owe mayday an apology. :sad:

Well done MayDay!! :party: I am so glad the forum has people like you!! :choochoo: You managed to point out all the flaws and backed them up with evidence!! I guess PEIlady cant really argue/defend herself anymore can she? :whistle:

OMG i just read this whole thread..and all I can say is WOW...
So this PEILady found out that her bag was fake from you guys, and then decided to sell it on ebay?!?!?! what is wrong with this world..
Doesn't tPF ban people like that?
Wow MayDay you have patience lol. i wouldn't even try to reason with such a crazy person.