pics of your stackable rings *PHOTOS*

onegirlcreative

Daddy's Little Girl
Feb 11, 2008
i thought i would start a new thread on the ever so popular, stackable rings. they can be any gemstone you wish, not just diamonds. they can be eternity rings or just rings that are small enough to stack together and interchange.

it seems a lot of people on here have beautiful stacks, so show us your pics!

i'll start with mine (but not limited to). nothing as fancy as you ladies out there (swanky, wintotty, et al), but it's a start.

DSCF0442.jpg

Here we go!

First up is a set from Lauren Klein. The bottom ring is white gold band w/ diamonds with smoky topaz center stone & diamond halo set in yellow gold. Middle two are rose gold 1/4 carat diamond eternity bands (they sparkle like mad!). Top ring is white gold band w/ diamonds and Morganite center stone & diamond halo set in rose gold.

IMG_0116.jpg

My fingers look so fat close up like that! :sad:

Next is a set of three: white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold with small diamonds. I saw this set on a jewelry website but the price was insane! I think it was like $750 for the three, so I had an artist on Etsy make me a similar set for much, much cheaper. ;)

IMG_0115.jpg

I forgot to add another photo of those little diamond eternity bands. Sometimes I wear them stacked with my wedding band. It's kind of a neat look with the rose gold surrounding a white gold band.

IMG_0117.jpg

I love this set. Bottom to top: peridot, aquamarine, garnet, and blue chalcedony, all set in sterling with some of the center stones bezel set in yellow gold. They represent the birthstones of my daughters and my husband. :smile:

IMG_0121.jpg