Chanel Reissues at NM

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
While I was on the phone with Lisa Hamlin from the NM in Troy, MI, she just got in:

The Reissue (style # 226) in Light Silver, Dark Silver and Gold $2195 AND

they just got in ONE Reissue in the larger style (Style # 227) in Dark Silver $2375

I cannot wait to see the dark silver- it sounds gorgeous! Anyway, her number is (248) 635-8442 if you are interested! Happy shopping!

While I was on the phone with Lisa Hamlin from the NM in Troy, MI, she just got in:

The Reissue (style # 226) in Light Silver, Dark Silver and Gold $2195 AND

they just got in ONE Reissue in the larger style (Style # 227) in Dark Silver $2375

I cannot wait to see the dark silver- it sounds gorgeous! Anyway, her number is (248) 635-8442 if you are interested! Happy shopping!

$2,375 sounds like the 228 size, no? I was pretty sure the 227 was retailing for $2,295. :yes:

I am a Chanel newb so I did my best to describe the style accurately. Please call Lisa if you have any questions, but I just thought I would post what they had because I know these are often hard to find.

$2,375 sounds like the 228 size, no? I was pretty sure the 227 was retailing for $2,295. :yes:

You are probably right. Like I said, I am not as familiar with Chanel so did my best to take down all the info- but please don't hesitate to call Lisa if you have any questions at all. I am just clueless!

You are probably right. Like I said, I am not as familiar with Chanel so did my best to take down all the info- but please don't hesitate to call Lisa if you have any questions at all. I am just clueless!

Thank you for posting about the available stock.:flowers: I'm dying for a navy distressed patent reissue in size 227 so I was reading your thread with much anticipation. :smile:

I just got the Dark Silver 226 today. It is so gorgeous my heart palpitates when I look at it or touch it. It is more of a rose dark silver than purely silver. The rose overtones give it a richness and depth that just oozes class.