Chanel Reissues at NM

1. While I was on the phone with Lisa Hamlin from the NM in Troy, MI, she just got in:

The Reissue (style # 226) in Light Silver, Dark Silver and Gold $2195 AND

they just got in ONE Reissue in the larger style (Style # 227) in Dark Silver $2375

I cannot wait to see the dark silver- it sounds gorgeous! Anyway, her number is (248) 635-8442 if you are interested! Happy shopping!

2. $2,375 sounds like the 228 size, no? I was pretty sure the 227 was retailing for $2,295. :yes:

3. I am a Chanel newb so I did my best to describe the style accurately. Please call Lisa if you have any questions, but I just thought I would post what they had because I know these are often hard to find.

4. You are probably right. Like I said, I am not as familiar with Chanel so did my best to take down all the info- but please don't hesitate to call Lisa if you have any questions at all. I am just clueless!

5. Thank you for posting about the available stock.:flowers: I'm dying for a navy distressed patent reissue in size 227 so I was reading your thread with much anticipation. :smile:

6. No problem! I will keep posting as she gets more in. Hopefully your bag will come in too! Good luck on your search!

7. Hmmm. I just bought the grey 2.55 reissue and it was $2090 before taxes. I thought it was the large 227.

8. The cruise reissues are much more expensive than the 2005 and spring 2006 reissues.:yes:

9. Ahhhhhh. I didn't know that. Thanks.

10. $2395 is the new price for sz 227. I am not sure whether NM ever ordered 228 this year since I want a dark silver in 228,but price is definitely higher this yr.:wtf:

11. I paid $2,375 for my 227 Dk Silver in October. It's the right price for a 227.

12. The dark silver is gorgeous! It's almost a bronze-ish color.

13. OMG that's crazy. The 226 retails for $2,195 because that's what I paid for the darksilver 226 that I returned. So the 227 is now almost $200 more than the 226? There used to only be a $100 difference.:wtf:

14. I know... This was what I said to my SA "r u sure it is $200 more?" :yucky:

15. I just got the Dark Silver 226 today. It is so gorgeous my heart palpitates when I look at it or touch it. It is more of a rose dark silver than purely silver. The rose overtones give it a richness and depth that just oozes class.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice