Thanksgiving H-crisis....HELP

Rose

Pay it Forward
Jun 15, 2006
We are spending Thanksgiving with family up in Maplewood NJ this year. I was set to wear my vintage black dress and my Kelly..... but I am having a shoe crisis. I usually wear the dress with a pair of MJ heels (pic 1) but they have a gentle grey pattern on the toes that I think clashes a bit with the gold h/w on my Kelly. The other alternatives would be to wear my Prada boots (pic 2) or a plain pair of black pumps. Please give me your opinions:tender:

Attachments

• a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 196
  • a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 312
I had to stop photographing myself as my teen just got home and she thinks I am weird enough!! My black pumps are the plain patent Manolos, I am afraid you guys will have to use your imagination with this one as I dont want to risk my family having my carted away to an asylum for the insane self photographing H Moms! No 'alone' time for me again until Monday.....

The pumps for sure. Love the boots. Have to laugh at the self photography moments. My family thinks its a little strange too. But how nice to be able to get so many other opinions without venturing out of the house.