Style Miroslava Duma - a Russian "It" Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
my friend helped me get the Angel Jackson clutch Mira had, the multicolor snakeskin patchwork design clutch...its very cute and well priced too!!!

i would recommend it to anyone who was considering it

here is the pic of the Angel Jackson clutch

44c1a345001eaf5249d787cd.jpg

YAY found the Elizabeth & James plume feather skirt in green finally at Loehmanns after much work tracking it down hehe...thanks everyone for IDing it and all too!!!

Anxiously awaiting my LV Spicy shoes to arrive too--all inspired by Mira LOL :smile:

NEW PICTURES! i took them from mira's facebook
inakrb.jpg

xo1wki.jpg

23wl1f5.jpg

14smooj.jpg

16iuomv.jpg

5ufxjc.jpg

25gqg4i.jpg

23lijjs.jpg

Can we ID Mira and Natashas shoes in this pic???

I think I've seen Miras shoes on here before but cant remember who makes it and which season it was from...btw--are they slip on? No ankle strap on her shoes?? Cant tell since shes wearing it with black pants in these pics LOL

ohhh theres the shoes in the first pic again...they do have ankle straps...and did we ID that colorful top/tunic shes wearing with it...reminds me of either Etro, Missoni or Pucci LOL

love the black ruffle tank too...

And finally--Burberry coverup--has anyone seen this anywhere? Ive never seen it at the burberry boutiques or saks or NM

Can we ID Mira and Natashas shoes in this pic???

I think I've seen Miras shoes on here before but cant remember who makes it and which season it was from...btw--are they slip on? No ankle strap on her shoes?? Cant tell since shes wearing it with black pants in these pics LOL

natashas are Louboutins

Status
Not open for further replies.