Style Miroslava Duma - a Russian "It" Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
H_addict WOW i know its been said but your search abilities are amazing...i was trying to look thru the thread here for a pic of the HOT PINK off shoulder (80s style flashdance) sweatshirt...did we ever ID that...would love to find something in that color and style!

And if you happen to know anywhere besides eBay I could find that Elizabeth & James plume feather skirt, i would be very grateful!! LOL

=)

Thank you!:heart:

Are you taking about this sweatshirt?

_MG_3924.jpg

^^yess!!!

i love the hot pink color!!! i forgot it was so long but id love to find this or something very similar to it!

and is Natashas jkt RO suede? looks like a thicker Fall/Winter version compared to ROs other leather jackets...

and this is the skirt I was looking for...spent most of today trying to track it down at Loehmanns with no luck :sad:

attachment.php

im in a skirt kick haha...trying to locate this Missoni one too haha

attachment.php

She looks soooo good in every pic!

By the way, I was just wondering.. does anybody know where I can find a Loree Rodkin bondage ring lookalike? I know there's one ring from Paula Abdul's jewellery collection that does look alike, but the onlineshop does not have my size. I have been looking for a similar ring for ages but can't find anything. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.