Tokidoki crazy

Nov 12, 2006
This is what i've got so far. I've only got one purse per print. (I figure that way i'll love them all the same)
One picture is of all the bags together. The other is how i keep them when i'm not using them (on the hooks). I need to put up another cause i've run out of room since getting the inferno and paradiso bags.

Attachments

• collection 2.JPG
    collection 2.JPG
    131.7 KB · Views: 762
  • on the wall.JPG
    on the wall.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 566
Does anyone ever actually see people carrying toki bags in the malls or on the streets of big cities? My bf and I always wonder how these bags sell out but when we're out shopping we rarely ever see anyone carrying a toki purse. I think to date we've seen 2 toki bags when we've been out.

Does anyone ever actually see people carrying toki bags in the malls or on the streets of big cities? My bf and I always wonder how these bags sell out but when we're out shopping we rarely ever see anyone carrying a toki purse. I think to date we've seen 2 toki bags when we've been out.
here in south california, i haven't seen anyone carrying toki bags.

Your collection is fun and adorable. I am a huge fan of the smaller Tokidoki accessories ie. cosmetic cases and wallets. I have only seen one person wearing a tokidoki waist bag it was at the gym.

Doesn't everyone find it strange that we never see people carrying tokis yet they sell out of the stores?? It seems like everyone has had one or two toki spottings. I too always have my eyes peeled for tokis and I'm never successful at spotting any. Maybe people buy them and don't use them...who knows!!