What is your fave color for the 3 zip clutch??

which 3 zip MAC color should i go for?

• teal

• purple haze

• dark shimmer

Results are only viewable after voting.
I really like the purple haze but of course you know how much I love my dark shimmer too! I would go with one of those. Strangely enough, I'm not head-over-heels about the teal which is a little disappointing to me since teal is my favorite color!

^ Yeah, I'm confused too... Did they change the bright, contrasting zipper tracks on the 3-Zip MAC from the sample that LB photographed?

Since when? All the pics I've seen the PH has a lighter purple zipper track, and the zip mam and devote have had the darker! Am i missing something?

Um.. since I got a PH MAC with perfectly matching zipper track? From Luna Boston, no less. :biggrin:

Did all the other retailers (other than LB) show a contrasting zipper track for the other PH bags as well?

Um.. since I got a PH MAC with perfectly matching zipper track? From Luna Boston, no less. :biggrin:

Did all the other retailers (other than LB) show a contrasting zipper track for the other PH bags as well?

Ahh, I see! Did you post pics somewhere? I don't seem to recall seeing them. If that's the case, I guess RM changed the bright, contrasting zipper tracks from the pre-production samples (e.g. the one photographed by LB, or the one that Ashley Greene has been spotted with) to matching zipper tracks on the bags that went to production. Much better choice, IMHO...

I voted Purple Haze, I think I biased because I have one on pre-order :P

^^^ do you have pics posted of your PH 3-zip anywhere, I'd love to see it!

Ahh, I see! Did you post pics somewhere? I don't seem to recall seeing them. If that's the case, I guess RM changed the bright, contrasting zipper tracks from the pre-production samples (e.g. the one photographed by LB, or the one that Ashley Greene has been spotted with) to matching zipper tracks on the bags that went to production. Much better choice, IMHO...

I was so relieved to see the bag with the matching zipper tracks. :biggrin:

I have not posted any pictures of it yet. We'll see. :smile:

I just absolutely love Black Haze 3-zip MAC! But I want to have BH 3-zip Rocker, so I cann't have two almost the same bags. Now I need to decide what I like most , Teal or Purple? I love them both! It's so difficult! :girlwhack:

Yes, please please please post pics of the PH MAC! I was really turned off by the contrasting zippers as well. My friend fell in love with this bag though so I want to get it for her but she's only seen LB's pics of the sample.

I was going to put my 3 zip rocker dreams on hold since I figured if PH is coming out in it, it would be with the contrasting zippers, but maybe there's hope now!