What is your fave color for the 3 zip clutch??

which 3 zip MAC color should i go for?

• teal

• purple haze

• dark shimmer

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lavidacolor

Collector of things shiny and beautiful
O.G.
Sep 2, 2007
Los Angeles
i want to get one...but i'm not sure which one i should get! i just got a black glazed MAC, so i don't want the black. in fact, i want one w/ silver/gunmetal HW so it can match my cool toned stuff. please help me decide!

i don't have anything teal in bags yet, and i do have a violet matinee. even so, i am liking the purple haze w/ the gunmetal.

thanks!

Lavidacolor

O.G.
Sep 2, 2007
Los Angeles
doh forgot about deep turquoise! oh no...this makes my choices even tougher! is it going to haev gunmetal HW? if so, i think id want that over teal!

Loquita

May 16, 2008
doh forgot about deep turquoise! oh no...this makes my choices even tougher! is it going to haev gunmetal HW? if so, i think id want that over teal!
Wish I knew...I actually was going to post the exact same question, lol!

If they both have silver HW, tho, I would say TEAL in a heartbeat. It is such a unique RM leather...and it is going to gain HG status quickly, I think, esp. in a LE item like the 3zip MAC.

novella

I Miss The 80s & 90s
Dec 4, 2007
OMG-ville
I'd go with Purple Haze FTW!

However, I originally pre-ordered a Dark Shimmer 3-Zip MAC and I just changed it to a Black Haze 3-Zip MAC because that was love at first sight.

Desi

O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
Alpharetta, GA
i REALLY love purple haze but am turned off by the lighter zipper tracks on the MAC. The other zippered purple haze bags have matching zipper tracks. I love dark shimmer too, but its too much on the MAC, looks better on the Rocker IMO.

I would say go with Black Haze or Deep Turquoise! Teal is lovely too, but i'd choose DT over it because of the gunmetal hardware!!

tastangan

O.G.
Oct 14, 2008
i REALLY love purple haze but am turned off by the lighter zipper tracks on the MAC. The other zippered purple haze bags have matching zipper tracks. I love dark shimmer too, but its too much on the MAC, looks better on the Rocker IMO.

I would say go with Black Haze or Deep Turquoise! Teal is lovely too, but i'd choose DT over it because of the gunmetal hardware!!
PH 3-zip MAC has matching zipper track! :P

I would vote for that!

Lavidacolor

O.G.
Sep 2, 2007
Los Angeles
oh dear, ladies...so now i'm REALLY feeling the PH color! however, the zip devote is looking tempting too...what if...i got a PH zip devote and a DT 3 zip MAC?? lol that would solve my dilemma of having to choose PH or DT MAC!