What is your fave color for the 3 zip clutch??

which 3 zip MAC color should i go for?

• teal

• purple haze

• dark shimmer

Results are only viewable after voting.
^^SHOW US PICS!!! That may change my whole opinion of the 3 zip MAC and make me want it

Yes, please please please post pics of the PH MAC! I was really turned off by the contrasting zippers as well. My friend fell in love with this bag though so I want to get it for her but she's only seen LB's pics of the sample.
I was going to put my 3 zip rocker dreams on hold since I figured if PH is coming out in it, it would be with the contrasting zippers, but maybe there's hope now!

3rd that, please post pics :smile:

Would it suffice for me to say that all you have to do is imagine kdo's PH MAM in the shape of a MAC, add 4 zippers with matching zipper track, and voila! You have a 3-zip PH MAC!

Jk, jk.. I'm going to try to post pictures now. Unless DH drags me out first because we were supposed to go out half hour ago.

^^ That's right. I got my PH MAC from LB. I notice that only pre-order is available on LB now though. Not sure if that means they'll be getting a different batch of bags after that but I reckon that it should be the same.

I wonder if Purple H 3-zip MACs on Luna Boston will have contrasting zippers?

I think the contrasting zippers were on a pre-production sample that LB received to photograph ahead of time, and the production version of the bag (i.e. the one that tastangan got, and the one that everyone will likely receive, including from LB) has the matching zippers.

LB's pic of the PH 3-Zip MAC came out quite some time ago, and I know LB has a tendency to request samples for some bags to photograph ahead of time. These samples will sometimes be different from the production versions of the bags too, and LB doesn't always note it. (Case in point: Botkier's Uma satchel, for at least the Aubergine Pearl colour. Also, Treesje's Magnolia in Bordeaux is a sample too, though LB noted the difference between the sample and production versions (contrasting zipper track).)

It feels like matching zippers melt in colour of leather, it's like a whole zipper point disappears. I wish PH mac was as it shown at LB pictures. I still like it, but I like LB pictures most hehehe