04' Yellow First --GONE---

Why is it so green? I have the marigold mini classique and it looks nothing like this yellow.

The green undertones aren't as strong IRL as in the pics, although the seams are the same color the anis'. It is from s/s 04, while marigold is f/w 04 so the shades of yellow are different. Also the hardware is different, one has pewter and the other has brass.

Does anyone read OK Magazine? Just wondering because in this weeks issue Nicole Ritchie is pictured in there holding a fake Yellow First. I don't get how this happens to celebs. Among other little signs, the bales on the shoulder strap are square!
:confused1:

Does anyone read OK Magazine? Just wondering because in this weeks issue Nicole Ritchie is pictured in there holding a fake Yellow First. I don't get how this happens to celebs. Among other little signs, the bales on the shoulder strap are square!
:confused1:

Yeah, there are a lot of pics of Nicole with that fake yellow first. She has a fake white first too. What puzzles me is that there were pics of her wearing that fake yellow first recently! She should have realized it's fake by now with all the other Balenciaga's she has... :confused1: