MJ Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd like to see you try, mm!

that's entirely possible not likely probable considering how highly suspicious it is that you began mentioning your diet dr. pepper habit the day after the season finale of the show...as if you were proud of it. you are so transparent, dawn! give up and repent!!!

haHA! the bicycle of of swift justice LIVES!

boewu25.gif

Hi Ladies.

Tad and Dawn, you wake up way too early for me, and my gosh that cake looked so good!!

Paula, glad you had fun!

I eat so plain, no bougie food for me, and the only meat I eat is fish and chicken, no pork or red meat. Ducky=yucky. I used to be a vegetarian but my husband thought our first child would come out, in his words, "scrawny and skinny". My doc said it was fine but I needed to get protein in another form but I couldn't eat those protein bars so I gave in. He still came out small and had to wear premie clothes and diapers for a while. Hopefully I will go back to no meat soon. I lost so much weight. Went from a size 8 to a size 0/2, mainly becuase there was no temptation from any fast food places and I was eating alot of salads.

I know some of you watch NYC Prep, although I am not sure why. (guilty pleasure I would assume, I am guilty of this as well :P?). I have never watched these idiots and don't plan on it esp. after I saw these pics on Perez's website. What idiots. How is this even remotely funny for them? Don't watch anymore so they wil pull this show from the air. idiot.jpg

idiot2.jpg

idiot3.jpg

^^WTF?? i've seen like 2 episodes of that show, but that is some wicked ignorant prank^ :nono:

that is very uncool.

im just logging in for a bit...dawn and tad, you gals are a crack up!

man, MM you bag is going to be the death of me. LOL...HG gods, if you can hear me...somehow black all bids besides mine...LOL :lol:

Hi Ladies.

Tad and Dawn, you wake up way too early for me, and my gosh that cake looked so good!!

Paula, glad you had fun!

I eat so plain, no bougie food for me, and the only meat I eat is fish and chicken, no pork or red meat. Ducky=yucky. I used to be a vegetarian but my husband thought our first child would come out, in his words, "scrawny and skinny". My doc said it was fine but I needed to get protein in another form but I couldn't eat those protein bars so I gave in. He still came out small and had to wear premie clothes and diapers for a while. Hopefully I will go back to no meat soon. I lost so much weight. Went from a size 8 to a size 0/2, mainly becuase there was no temptation from any fast food places and I was eating alot of salads.

I know some of you watch NYC Prep, although I am not sure why. (guilty pleasure I would assume, I am guilty of this as well :P?). I have never watched these idiots and don't plan on it esp. after I saw these pics on Perez's website. What idiots. How is this even remotely funny for them? Don't watch anymore so they wil pull this show from the air. View attachment 855182

View attachment 855183

View attachment 855184

i was right to hate him! it's not just bravo's editing after all. he's such an ignorant tool.

eta: the show's season ended this tuesday.

Last edited:
Hi ladies!

I may not post as frequently but boy do I get entertained reading your chats! :lolots:

Dawn, I wonder if tad would break out her bike if you say something wrong while we visit and eat steak and brownies. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.