Damier Speedy vs. Monogram Speedy, does one sag less than the other or about (ro)

I don't have the answer to your question (sorry!), but I love sag! I think the Speedy looks better with a little sag. When it is too stiff it looks like a doctor's bag (not a sexy look, IMO).

Damier sags a little (real little) bit less than mono speedy. I made nice felt-covered cardboard bottoms for all my speedy's though, cause I can't stand the sag and the bag looks so much better in it's original shape! JMHO.

I love the sag! I was at the LV store on Saturday trying on speedys and the SA was taking out all the stuffing so I could appreciate the full effect of the sag in the different sizes! ;)

Funny, I thought the Damier speedy sagged just a lil more than the Mono. The Mono seems thicker to me. (IMO) But didn't they recently start making the Mono more supple? I believe I read that somewhere...Perhaps my Mono was made before "this" change. :shrugs:

I like the Mono a tad bit saggier than the Damier, since I consider my Mono 30 to be a more casual bag, that's why I bought the Damier in 25, the smaller version looks a little more structured. My friend has the Damier in 30, though and it's not any different than the Mono, it's the same material, just a different color.

I don't have the answer to your question (sorry!), but I love sag! I think the Speedy looks better with a little sag. When it is too stiff it looks like a doctor's bag (not a sexy look, IMO).

I agree!
I don't think the 25s sag so much in either canvas, but I know that I really do like some sag.
I don't have a bottom on any of my bags...I let 'em hang looowwww.....:okay: (well, not that low - I don't carry that much)......:graucho:

I have an older mono speedy and an azur I recently bought... the leather in the azur seems much much thinner than my older mono...I also read this somewhere else in the forum... my mono sags less

The mono sag a little bit more than the damier ebene. Even the mono canvas is a little bit softer than the de. I know this because I have both. And I checked it alson in the store with their bag.