Lizard Birkin vs. Croc. Kelly

aspenmartial

Over the rainbow~~~
O.G.
Apr 13, 2006
Hi, everyone! I always have dilema:P !

To make a long story short, I put my name down unexpectly for lizard birkin 25cm recently at Hermes in my country. Ususally, I am not a big lizard fan and it's pricy for that little Birkin. So, I was going to take my name off, but my mom suggested that why don't I just add a lizard collection since I don't have any lizard Birkin yet. So, my name is still on it. BUT they are also receiving croc Kelly 32cm in brown color!!!!!!!!! Lizard Birkin will be also in brown! I am crazy about croc. Birkin, but I am not sure on Kelly!

I mean Kelly is beautiful bag, but I have such a difficult time to use it! I can't deal with closing and opening each time! So, I don't want to buy any more Kelly! BUT it's in croc.!!!!!

I have to be very sure with my decision since it will be coming from oversea. Which one would you get if you were me? I never thought about getting lizard Birkin before, but it's temting now with my unexpected chance and my enabling mom:rolleyes: ! PLEASE HELP! Thanks!

Sounds like what you really want is a croc birkin??? If so, wait!

(Although I do like the lizard birkin...darn that Star for her gorgeous pics...I would need to try it on for size before purchasing...darn that Star for her gorgeous figure...)

Aspenmartial, I'm a Birkin gal myself, but I have to say that I'd go for the Croc Kelly over the lizard Birkin for sure--Croc in brown is just so beautiful.

Why I can't just meet my dream bags? I always get into bags that are hard to find, but something is not right kind:hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric: ! I am kind of upset at this point:sad: WHY WHY WHY CAN'T THEY BE JUST PERFECT FOR ME! SOMETHING ALWAYS MISSING!!!!!:crybaby: :mad: :cry: