This billboard is just ingenious!

Bee...Bee

Dizziness to myself
Mar 16, 2006
You just have to see the picture from a blog whose URL I was sent this morning about a man cheating on his wife with HER BEST FRIEND! It’s a bit old (July 2006) but given that there have been topics like ‘Married men syndrome’ popping up recently, I thought this would be appropriate to give you ladies ideas on possible retributions!

favorite0nc5.jpg

oh yeah, there's a thread on this somewhere on here. "Emily" is fictional, as is "Steve". it's some sort of advertising campaign.. and it certainly worked to get people's attention

oh yeah, there's a thread on this somewhere on here. "Emily" is fictional, as is "Steve". it's some sort of advertising campaign.. and it certainly worked to get people's attention

Wow viral marketing at its best. I guess I'm a bit of a bimbo and thought it was real :noggin:! BTW, what are they advertising, the private investigator?

Haha that's really cool:lol:

I remember a real case similar to that in the UK last year when a guy wrote a banner to his wife saying he wanted a divorce and hung it over the motorway bridge so that she'd see it on her way to work! I think they had to take it down for the fear of people getting distracted by it and crashing their cars lol

Edit: I found the article it's sooo funny. I forgot that she wrote one back a couple of days later saying "No way.You are the cheat! Love Wendy."

BBC NEWS | England | Southern Counties | Banner war couple told 'grow up'

^^ I agree very clever.. i never thought it was fiction!!

Yeah, you see the blog was so convincing with the video of a man entering the hotel with a woman and also a picture of the 'supposed' Emily graffiting a BMW 5 Series with the words 'Hope she was worth it' and pulling a teddy bear's arm off!

Anyway here's the blog's URL:
That Girl Emily: July 2006

P.S. What reality show is this that they are advertising for?