Saw MJ bags with silver hardware today!

valerieb

I want them all!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
I saw some black bags with silver hardware today at Nordstrom Sac. They have the large and small multipocket and they also have a gorgeous Elise! If anyone is interested the number is 916-646-2400. Please ask for Patrice--she's terrific!

I saw some MJ with silver hardware today at Neiman Marcus in Tyson's Galleria (Virginia). The only style/color that I could remember is the Black Venetia because I was carrying it too! I believe there were others there that were in silver hardware. Good luck!

^^so lucky!! I have been check all my local stores--saks, bloomies, nordstroms but nothing so far. I wonder if they will ever bring the silver hardware back--I was hoping some might come back for resort 06. I like the gold for some colors, but def prefer the silver w/ black.

I hope they bring back the silver this spring. I want a yellow MJ bag this spring. I was debating between a gold on yellow butter blake when I got my black one. LOVE my blake but kind of sad I passed on the butter yellow last spring. It looked like candy =/