Saw MJ bags with silver hardware today!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I saw some black bags with silver hardware today at Nordstrom Sac. They have the large and small multipocket and they also have a gorgeous Elise! If anyone is interested the number is 916-646-2400. Please ask for Patrice--she's terrific!

2. Cool beans...What colors?! :heart: Emmy

3. ^^^All are black... Too bad they didn't have any other colors!

4. Those will go quick! Black with the silver hardware is still very popular... What a find!

5. Hi..any idea how much the large multipocket was..thankyou

6. I saw some MJ with silver hardware today at Neiman Marcus in Tyson's Galleria (Virginia). The only style/color that I could remember is the Black Venetia because I was carrying it too! I believe there were others there that were in silver hardware. Good luck!

7. ^ You were able to polish the hardware on your Venetia? =)

8. Also, my Nordies in Towson, MD has Venetias in black/silver. Also if anyone is interested they had MPs in black with brushed gold (not shiny gold).

9. Wow, what a great selection of black bags...

10. I wonder if the Elise will go on sale--I really want a black Elise with silver hardware! Do you know how much the bag was?

11. I got my elise (silver on black) this summer at Bloomies... they were having some sale 20% off. Plus I noticed a tiny scratch so they gave me another 10% They tend to have great sales.

12. ^^so lucky!! I have been check all my local stores--saks, bloomies, Nordstroms but nothing so far. I wonder if they will ever bring the silver hardware back--I was hoping some might come back for resort 06. I like the gold for some colors, but def prefer the silver w/ black.

13. Sorry to slightly hijack the thread - I managed to polish it a bit. I still think that it looks slightly tarnished when outside, but not as noticeable indoors. Thanks for asking!

14. Love the silver hardware.

15. I hope they bring back the silver this spring. I want a yellow MJ bag this spring. I was debating between a gold on yellow butter blake when I got my black one. LOVE my blake but kind of sad I passed on the butter yellow last spring. It looked like candy =/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice