Significantly not as described!

my god! id she havea new zip put in or something?? that just looks shoddy!

If that truely is 'brand new' then she either needs to be more careful where/how shes stores her bags or she needs to be a bit more picky when she buys them! theres no way I'd buy something in that state! Did she maybe buy it in a sale? or in an outlet? & then I guess, technically, it is new, just kicked around the storeroom before she bought it.

impossible! I'm 100% sure that bag has been worn. I think she smokes because I found tobacco inside. Even a hair inside the pocket. The smell it is so strong that it is hard to take it off you after you touch the bag! :cry: U know that bag it is from 2004 collection. Impossible to find brand new on these days. She got me because of the tag. I thought that in fact was a new bag that was stored in her closet for 2 years.

At least you bought through Ebay so you have a shot at getting your money back. If you didn't, Paypal will dismiss the charges immediately.

File a claim if you know the seller will not repond within 10 days, that way you automatically win.

This is awful - is there anymore news?? Really hope you get your money back:yes:
No. now she has the bag, my money and the other bidder's money (the girl who bought the bag when seller relisted):cursing: ...she tryed to give me partial refund and asked me to close the claim and that she would transfer the rest of the money thru "send money" option. I refuse the partial refund. Did I make a good decision? my fear is that she doesn't have enough funds in her PayPal account so I will never be able to recover my money in full. I'm so sad!:sad: