Significantly not as described!

awww... I don't even know why she bothered with partial refund?! On principles, I think you did the right thing - because you're really entitled to ALL your money back! Although you worry about her not having enough funds in her Paypal account - I guess the other thing is even if you had agreed to the partial refund, you don't really know if she would've actually refunded you any money given her previous actions (or rather, non-action).

Hope paypal moves a bit more quickly for you! I hope they get to her account before she withdraws the funds from both your and that other girl's purchase of the bag...

have you contacted your credit card company? from my experience in the past, you can't trust paypal to be on your side. even if you end up being "just difficult," contact your credit card company and have them fight for your money with paypal.

also, you should not close the claim with the seller or even think about getting partial payment. you can't trust this person and you don't know what she'll say later on.

i have similar experience in the past and this is what i did.

1. took pictures of the merchandise i received and saved the pictures seller displayed.
2. contact paypal/ return the merchandise
3. contact credit card company and have my money refunded to my account. (the dispute resolution/ refunding process took couple months and i was glad that i had my money back immediately rather than had it charged on my account and then refunded).
4. researched all the places i can report the seller (i.e. better business bureau, police dept ... i don't remember but it ended up being a long list) and wrote her a real mean and professional letter stating that unless she refunds my money "NOW" i will report her for fraud, misrepresentation (based on the pictures and her description) AND for stealing since she had my money and the merchandise.

good luck!

No. now she has the bag, my money and the other bidder's money (the girl who bought the bag when seller relisted):cursing: ...she tryed to give me partial refund and asked me to close the claim and that she would transfer the rest of the money thru "send money" option. I refuse the partial refund. Did I make a good decision? my fear is that she doesn't have enough funds in her PayPal account so I will never be able to recover my money in full. I'm so sad!:sad:

Sounds like she's trying to continue scamming you by asking you to close the claim without receiving a full refund first. What has paypal / eBay done about your complaint?