We love LV, but do u use other lower price designer bags still?

i have 2 coach bags...:throwup: i got them when i was in the 11th grade... but in my senior year i got my first LV and have never looked back...i don't like any lower price designers...i did get a yves saint laurant bag a month ago and i love it...

I have a lot of cheap bags...not cheap designer bags...but I don't find myself using those any more, I usually use my mom's vintage Dior clutch for school and put it in my backpack, and whatever else I use my LVs. I do have a few small Coach accessories though: PDA case, iPod case, lilac wristlet that I love.

As I have said before....I do still love coach, too. Especially the diaper bags, which I use as totes...the pocket meant for the changing pad is perfect for my laptop...and the wristlets! So yeah, I do.

I have one Coach bag that I haven't used in more than a year...not a Coach fan at all! The only bag that I like as much as my LV bags is from ANI....the soft leather is scrumptious! But that one is a lighter color, so I use it for spring and summer. I have one other bag from France called Gil Holsters, which has very high quality pebbled leather.
I also have a Cole Haan black pochette and a beautiful evening bag from Violette Nozieres.
Once you've experienced the quality and craftsmanship of LV, it's hard to be happy with anything else! :queen:

Yeap, I still keep a bit of everything in my closed, mostly (vintage) Gucci & Fendi and other different non designer bags (loads of bags that came from Argentina with me and I just love the smell of the leather even tough they are like a thousand years old LOL) .... I keep on changing bags / clutches according to the occasion :supacool: but LV still ranks high on my list... I'm so addicted to it :shame: !!!

I still love Coach, Isabella Fiore, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Lesportsac(especially the tokidoki stuff!), and sometimes Juicy Couture. Though the majority of my collection is LV now, I'd hate to limit myself to just that, there are soooo many cute bags out there!