We love LV, but do u use other lower price designer bags still?

I love all kinds of purses. I just bought a faux fur leopard purse off ebay. I probably will get it in about 2 weeks. I still don't think its cheap though, being a US auction. But I had to have it - this was something I wanted to find, for the winter, but couldn't find one around here. I'm still looking on ebay for a few LV items like a LV scarf, and a LV wallet. Now I wish I could afford the LV Leopard purses. But the one I bought looks nothing like the LV. Its just a faux fur leopard purse with cute studs on the purse.

Edit: I wanted to add, I don't buy as many other non LV purses like I used, cuz I'm saving for more LV!!!!!!!!!

I have some Coach bags that I never wear anymore. I am really hard on bag and the leather is too soft on Coach bags for me.

I did however just purchase a leather Fossil tote from Macy's 2 weeks ago that I LOVE:heart: :heart: I use it for work and it's perfect! I thought about LV but decided against it because I am REALLY hard on work totes...:sad: Plus, this one had a ton of pockets and fits very nicely on the shoulder.

So to answer your question....I leave home everyday with my Fosil tote and a LV....always

I still love Coach, Isabella Fiore, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Lesportsac(especially the tokidoki stuff!), and sometimes Juicy Couture. Though the majority of my collection is LV now, I'd hate to limit myself to just that, there are soooo many cute bags out there!

I have to agree. While I still consider LV my first love, I'm getting to the point where I'm looking into other brands (too much mono is overkill for me now) because some of them are actually really nice!...Still, actually making the first purchase on a different brand will be difficult, but I'm getting there!

I still have a couple of very nice Coach bags (a black satchel and a white limited edition one) that I carry when it suits my outfits. I gave the rest of my Coach collection to my 12-year-old daughter who has since moved on to Juicy!

I do use my Chanel and Gucci as well when the mood strikes. But most of the time, I use my LV. The feeling I get when I do carry an LV bag is incomparable.

The LV obsession is sooooo strong....

Yes..and absolutely!!

My majority bags that I have are LV, but I also have some Gucci, some Prada, some Chanel, some Fendi, and some Coach.:P

Apart from them, I also have some pretty cute bag such as Kipling or Sisley as well. :shame:

LOL I have a Lavender Alligator Embossed BCBG handbag that my DH got me cause I loved the color and it's still my most used bag. I also have a Kate Spade original that was bought at a trunk show CHEAP and it is my every day "tools" (pens, pencils, templates, erasers, graph paper) carrier.

My first designer bags were Coach. I still have many of them around, and they are in great condition. I use them for rainy weather, unsafe place traveling, and simple grocery shopping.

Now, I buy strictly LV. Occasionally, I buy other brands, especially if the design/color is interesting. For example, I have a Chloe Paddington, Fendi Spy, and Marc Jacobs Daria.

heyy this is pursenut911's daughter:smile:

oh emm gee i totally love LV although im still working my way on getting one:heart: hehee

mom says she ain't buying me one yet
she says quote," you have to earn it and pay for it yourself!!!" >=[
>=[ *sigh*

my mom has this bad disease about purses, shoes, and jeans and stuff like that and it has spread to me!!!

I'm 12, (almost 13, yesssssssss!!!) and i have 4 coach purses, 3 of them being hand-me-downs from my mom.

haha

i also have a juicyyy couture purse and im definitely in love with it:heart:

I LOVE PURSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do. I've been using my Paul+Joe for Target Owl tote A LOT lately!!

I gotta admit though, ever since I've been into higher-end bags, a lot of my other ones have been sold :shame:

Gave away all my coach bags that I didn't like, let my daughter keep the rest because she is into bags big time and likes to stuff them with her treasures and it is funny to see her organize her things in them in her room. As she gets older she will use them outside. I have a Fendi Chef bag that I love and it is kind of my bad weather bag because I feel comfortable carrying it no matter what the weather is outside. I have a pink Cambon Chanel tote, I love it but feel it is a spring summer bag so it is packed away. I seem to always go back to LV but now I find I want shoulder bags and not hand bags. I have the big Vavin GM bag and I think I wore it 3 times in 3 + years. I am starting to use my Speedy 30 again but hope to get a nice new bag for Christmas. I think the quality of LV makes me come back to it. I have never had a problem with any of my bags in 20+ years.