Veteran's Day Sale??

CoachKatie

Addict
Feb 15, 2006
Does anyone know if the outlets are having a Veteran's Day sale? I asked on the outlet thread and didn't get an answer so I was just curious.

Also, have any of you ladies been to the Albertville, Mn outlet? Is it worth the trip from the Twin Cities right now?

Thank ya muchly! :wlae:

That's one day I definitely won't be going. LOL!!
haha.
i told my mom i was going then...and i swear she looked at me like i grew a second head.
call me crazy, but i like being around all that chaos for a day. once people stop trying to kill you to get to x item, they're actually all festive and nice.
or maybe i'm making excuses to keep shopping...:P

haha.
i told my mom i was going then...and i swear she looked at me like i grew a second head.
call me crazy, but i like being around all that chaos for a day. once people stop trying to kill you to get to x item, they're actually all festive and nice.
or maybe i'm making excuses to keep shopping...:P

LOL! I'm not one for crowds. However, when I mentioned this to my boyfriend, he's down with going. He loves it... but he is also 6'5" and 300lbs... compared to little 5'4" me he wouldn't have a problem moving through a packed store. Hehe. Maybe I can get him to do my shopping this year...