Veteran's Day Sale??

1. Does anyone know if the outlets are having a Veteran's Day sale? I asked on the outlet thread and didn't get an answer so I was just curious.

Also, have any of you ladies been to the Albertville, Mn outlet? Is it worth the trip from the Twin Cities right now?

Thank ya muchly! :wlae:

2. I dont believe they do.

3. The next sale is black friday (day after Thanksgiving) & some outlets are opening at midnight for it.

4. Wow! If they open at midnight, that would be great. I work 4-12!!!

5. Nope. Next one is Thanksgiving I believe.

6. That's one day I definitely won't be going. LOL!!

7. haha.
    i told my mom i was going then...and i swear she looked at me like i grew a second head.
    call me crazy, but i like being around all that chaos for a day. once people stop trying to kill you to get to x item, they're actually all festive and nice.
    or maybe i'm making excuses to keep shopping...:P

8. LOL! I'm not one for crowds. However, when I mentioned this to my boyfriend, he's down with going. He loves it... but he is also 6'5" and 300lbs... compared to little 5'4" me he wouldn't have a problem moving through a packed store. Hehe. Maybe I can get him to do my shopping this year...

9. I know black friday will be a sale day??
    Have anyone ever been on Saturday, the day after ??
    Any luck with sales then ....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice