The BV Camp Bed lovers thread! Post pics and discuss

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
OK, perhaps this thread is a little "tongue in cheek," but we do have to recognize that BV can adapt it's wonderful weave and materials to even the most unlikely items, yes?

So here is the place to post catalog pics, spy pics, and discuss this item that has captured our imaginations.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• campbedpergamena.jpg
    campbedpergamena.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 529
  • campbedperg2.jpg
    campbedperg2.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 595
What I want to know is can you really lie on it? Is the Camp Bed comfortable? How sturdy is this Camp Bed? Anyone up to visiting the NYC boutique to find out?

If I had that I wouldn't let anyone else come near it!

Ha ha, I was thinking the same thing. I would worry it might stretch out if sat on a lot. If I got one, I'd get nero or ebano because they would work best in my house.

I want their woven pillows so much!! I just can't do it, knowing what my dogs might do to them. Plus I'm sure a grouping of BV pillows would be more expensive than my couches. :P

Wow, you are fast! What color would you get? I would like Ebano. ;)

Definitely ebano and yes, I was quick on the draw this morning!

Who cares if it's comfortable. Can you imagine the smell and just the look of it is beyond stunning. It would look great at the foot of a bed as a bench or in a living room. My DH even likes it. MUST WIN LOTTERY!!

Although, I could easily get a mental image of Robert Redford stretched out on one as in Out of Africa.

That's awesome!

I just realized that I am sitting on a leather woven chair while I'm typing this.
It's not BV, unfortunately.

One draw back about a woven chair is that it slouches just like woven bags do.
But it doesn't look good when it's a chair. It looks sagging.

I am sure that would happen to BV bed to unless you only look at it : )