As Promised Spy Pics....and a Reveal!!

Great spy pics! The first horn necklace I think is similar to the pne I tried on last weekend, called the Kali (unless the tags were mixed up which is possible). Very pretty and bolder than the Lena due to the size of the links.

Love the Evelyne on you! It's an easy bag to wear for travelling and such a versatile color.

Congrats on the loot, good choices there. Thanks for the spy pics. I think for a while Kelly Dogs were hard to come by (or at least my store didn't order many). It seems to be making a come back. Do grab them whilst available!

The Madras plisse is stunning in this cw. Could you indulge us a modelling pic? :smile:

attachment.php

^^^ I would love to be able to wear a CDC but they look ridiculous on me. Ask Rockerchic... I can still hear her evil sniggers.....

The Kelly Dog has been available for a couple of years.

Oh, I didn't know that and I guess neither did my SA! Perhaps she's also new to H. That's okay. We will have fun learning together!

Robee I need more of the H high but unfortunately my bank account will not allow me to indulge in my drug of choice :crybaby:

Loves & Mearns thank you. I wasn't a big scarf fan at first but after seeing all the lovely ladies on TPF rock their scarves I had to check them out! They truly are a work of art!

Congrats on the loot, good choices there. Thanks for the spy pics. I think for a while Kelly Dogs were hard to come by (or at least my store didn't order many). It seems to be making a come back. Do grab them whilst available!

The Madras plisse is stunning in this cw. Could you indulge us a modelling pic? :smile:

attachment.php

Ms Piggy I will need a couple of days or weeks or years to get the hang of it and then I will post some pics in the action thread. I've got to put together a fabulous outfit to really allow the scarf to stand out.

Wow - that was some shopping trip........ bet you had fun.........Congratulations on all your new purchases...... i love the colour Cafe...... i have a marwari in it and it is so versatile.