As Promised Spy Pics....and a Reveal!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay as promised I went back to H for you ladies to take pics of a new leather bracelet that according to my SA is new. I also took some pics of other items that I have never seen before. It may or may not be new.

Also I do not have the names of any of the items but the nonexotic leather bracelet is around $450+. The exotic one in the pic is $895. I tried it on when I was there on Tuesday and it's very nice and sleek looking. Not as big as the CDC. Now because I was there trying to look inconspicuous while using my Iphone's camera I had to shop and got myself into a little bit of trouble. I am banning myself from there for at least 3 months!!!

Lastly I am not good at uploading pics quickly so I will leave any comments off of the reveal. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

2. Here we go. First spy pic! The gorgeous leather bracelet!

BRACELET.bmp.JPG

3. Horn necklace. Is this new or not? Can someone clarify? I did not get to try this on but it's very pretty.

HORN.bmp.JPG

4. 2nd Horn/Leather necklace.

NECKLACE2.bmp.JPG

5. Lastly silver/leather necklace and bracelet

NECKLACE.bmp.JPG

6. Okay, so those are the only spy pics that I took. Everything else in the store I have seen before on this forum. I did this all for you guys since everyone is so nice on this forum! I hope you guys enjoyed the pics. :winkiss:

7. Okay here goes the reveal. Since I just got my Birkin 2 days ago and here I am purchasing more H beauties! This forum is sooooo bad for me and my wallet.....or my husband's wallet :P

8. Thanks for the spy pics -- they're wonderful.

9. Great pics, thank you. The bracelet is the Kelly Dog.

10. a.JPG

11. b.JPG

12. c.JPG

13. d.JPG

14. e.JPG

15. f.JPG