LV Lover, Working Girls - How much do you make?

How much do you make annually? Ages 18-30

• Under 30K

• 30K-55K

• 55K-80K

• over 80K

Results are only viewable after voting.
you guys want to try and get on topic, or shall we close this?
It's disrespectful to everyone who wants to read this thread to banter amongst each other.
Some people are rude unfortunately, use the "Ignore" option and let's try to ignore people and hopefully coexist peacefully.

I won´t post numbers because that is nobody´s business. I don´t make a lot of money though, that´s what I can say. I get buy nicely, but surely don´t live luxuriously.

It's just a poll, you don't have to post your number in the thread. I assume you can just hit the button and contribute. Your name won't show up in the result, I think.

as you can see, any OT posts will be removed.
If you guys have a hard time not posting arguementative things to one another then we can escalate to membership removals.
Now seriously, use the ignore button and move on!

i'll be the one to get bck on topic...i think this is a good thread becasue it does educate other forum members how they should be allocating money to their "LV hobby"...instead of just buying absolutely every bag that comes in mind immediately, you can look at how much other ppl are making, then compare it to yours, then figure out a budget each month for "bag-buying" in addition to other expenses...

on the other hand..if u like to buy all bags..that's also your own choice! nothing's right, nothing's wrong..but providing more information may help others! that's all!

i do agree this is a good thread! but all forum members should view it in an "educational" way ..OP had no intention of finding out personal information!