mono wapity

andr114

Oct 7, 2006
anyone have mono wapity here? can you please post pics?

thinking of getting one for my digital camera case... what do you guys think?

my digital camera doesnt come with a case, so i have to buy one anyway. its naked at the moment... hehehehe

It would make a good camera case, if your camera is small enough to fit. Mine won't fit in it. Here's a pic of mine. Sorry it's a pic of a lot of bags, but my razr phone fits good in it if that gives you an idea of the length.

Attachments

• All1.jpg
    All1.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 178
get it get it! it's so adorable! i love it! but the BF always gives the evil eye when i say i want the wapity. he thinks it's a waste of money haha. but i say, any excuse to own the wapity!

The mono Wapity is AUD$395 ( don't know if they've increased it or not). Make sure your camera's size's a bit smaller than the case. Actually the best thing to do is to bring your camera along with you and try it out in the boutique.:yes:

hey all thanks for all the responses.

i think i'll bring my camera tomorrow and visit LV.

i have panasonic dmc-lx1. based on the measurements of wapity on vuitton's website, it should be ok for my camera. but just making sure so i'll bring my camera along with me tomorrow.

but i'm a guy, i'm worried that it looks too feminine. especially with that strap.. LOL!

any ideas on this?

i had a look at Gucci earlier, they had a similar case from their black canvas.. it's like half-price of the wapity, but looks a bit dodgy. LOL!