Help! Preventing grass stains on my Choos for an outdoor wedding

bubbleloba

In LaLa Land
Authenticator
O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
Hi everyone! My college best friend's wedding is next Saturday and I'm her MOH. I'm planning to wear my Jimmy Choo Polite sandals for the day (since they go well with the dress and I don't need to buy another pair of shoes). My only dilemma is - this is an outdoors wedding and I don't want my lovely Choos to get grass stains and dirt on it. Anyone has recommendations or tips for preventing stains for summer sandals? I remembered reading in InStyle about some kind of sandal protector but cannot recall the name and google search didn't turn up anything. Any help will be much appreciated!! TIA!
083POLITEMNM_medium_fr_Gold.jpg

^LOL, greygirl

The Choos are plain leather and I will definitely spray with Appleguard.

Thanks, fieryfashionist for the solemates recommendation!!

You could put those hospital booties over them :nuts:

OK, seriously, go to Payless and pick up a cheap pair of shoes for the grassy part of the wedding and put the Choos on for the reception.

Don't risk the Choo's.
If the grass is wet or the soil soft after rain the SoleMates won't do the job. You'll sink way further than that in to the soil.

I haven't worn a favorite pair of Hermes satin stiletto's since a painful stand-up garden wedding experience last year :cry: I really regret wearing them.