Champagne Wishes & Cobalt Dreams!

LuvAllBags

On A Mission
O.G.
Nov 13, 2006
Okay Tano gals, here's the Cobalt Boogie reveal as promised! I did not have any luck finding leather moisturizer today, so I guess I'll have to order it online (where do you find that darn stuff anyway??). Therefore, all these photos are pre-moisturizer.

No point in a striptease for this one. It was just in a USPS box and no dustbag.

IMGP0721.jpg

It is actually a bit darker than it appears in the photos. IMO, this color is pretty darn close to Navy. It's a dark blue with black undertones for sure.

This is a no-flash photo.

IMGP0722.jpg

Here's the close-up of the leather...

IMGP0723.jpg

Here's the side shot showing the black strap...

IMGP0724.jpg

Even though this side shot is a crappy photo, it does a pretty good job of showing the true blue color.

And here's the lining...this one is orange.

IMGP0727.jpg

So...I do like it better the more and more I look at it. It does need to be moisturized, so I definitely need to find some Lexol or Appleguard or something. Otherwise, I think it will be a great addition!

Here's the black one too...no special thread for the black since we've all seen black. This is the Black with black trim purchased on Bonanzle. It is in EXCELLENT condition. Looks practically brand new. I am SO thrilled with this. I will use it constantly. Only slight disappointment is that this bag is from before they improved the inside cell phone pockets, so it has that single flappy pocket of which I am not a big fan. However, to get the Black/Black, which TE said is not planned to reappear anytime soon (and for such a great price), I'm not complaining!

IMGP0728.jpg

IMGP0729.jpg

Okay Tano gals, here's the Cobalt Boogie reveal as promised! I did not have any luck finding leather moisturizer today, so I guess I'll have to order it online (where do you find that darn stuff anyway??).

Bought my Lexol from Amazon. Cobalt Boogie looks good although I guess the marbling/crackling is a sign...so it must feel dry? I'm thinking black Crunch just doesn't dry out like the rest 'cause my two bags don't have that look or feel.

I think this will be an easing in sort of love, Voo. I was underwhelmed when I got it, but I like it more and more over the course of today. Yep, Syb, it's dryer than my Espresso or the Black, or even my Caramel FN. That's why I think I will be even happier after I moisturize it. I don't have any other blue bags in any brand, so I'm glad I got it. It will be perfect with so many things. It's good for me to branch out from my normal neutrals! I'm eyeing up Garnet, Teal/Jade, or Violet next...LOL! AND before you know it, they'll probably have the Fall colors out!

Looks gorgeous!! And black on black is very sexy! The Cobalt is the same blue as Blueberry from last fall, right? If it is we're bag twins!! I love how you just got 2 new bags in and you are already eyeing the next color you will get. You have Tano-itis!!

Seriously...gorgeous bags Luv! I am :noggin: myself for not getting that black boogie...it is awesome...and cobalt looks lovely!! I love the triplet picture!!