Champagne Wishes & Cobalt Dreams!

Boogie Triplets: Cobalt, Espresso, Black! Sigh...unfortunately I know this is only the start of my Boogie obsession/collection/sickness.

IMGP0733.jpg

Look at that espresso leather......it's amazing...I've been staring at this pic wondering if I need something in that color.

Thanks girls! Voo, I do have to say, and I know Odeb will vouch, the Espresso is AMAZING. Now, I like browns so I'm predisposed, but this is probably my favorite brown ever. While I like brown, I do not care for "dull browns," so I like a brown with either a strong golden or red undertone. I would say the Espresso has much more of a red undertone, so it's very rich like mahogany. I LOVE it so much I am having a hard time switching to one of my newbies.

Ordered some Lexol from Amazon. With free ship, it was the best deal. Looking forward to its arrival - should be no later than Wed. Then, I will add the Lexol-ed photos of the Cobalt to my thread and let you all know it's there.

Looks gorgeous!! And black on black is very sexy! The Cobalt is the same blue as Blueberry from last fall, right? If it is we're bag twins!! I love how you just got 2 new bags in and you are already eyeing the next color you will get. You have Tano-itis!!

Oh, I SOOOO have Tano-itis. Trying to behave...haha...we'll see how long that lasts!

Post-Lexol photos! Bag is not completely dry yet, as I did what TE recommended and made sure it was "drenched." It will need overnight to dry, so I'll try to take photos again tomorrow. If it's still dry tomorrow, I'm going to add more Lexol.

IMGP0734.jpg

Close-up of the front

IMGP0735.jpg

Mid-distance shot

IMGP0736.jpg

Close-up of back

IMGP0737.jpg

Net-net, I feel better about this bag post-Lexol. It looks and feels more supple. After it dries, I will be carrying it very quickly! I also Lexoled my black SB and my Espresso Boogie. All look great, and are drying now. I'm leaving the Black Boogie alone, as it looks perfect as-is.

Nope! It has a slight non-offensive smell while applying, but now that the bag is drying, it seems that the Lexol is actually bringing out the fabulous crunch smell, which was not there when this bag arrived. My Espresso came with that perfect smell, but this one had basically no smell when I got it (and it was brand new). Post-Lexol, it now smells like a Tano! I'm so glad I did it.

How did I miss this thread? LUV, your boogies are TDF! I have an older blueberry that I stupidly put tarrago shoe cream on and it hasn't been the same since. I've wrestled with the idea of buying a cobalt. Isn't lexol great? I got my bottle a couple of weeks ago and just love it!

Thanks girls! Yes, it did help get rid of the scales. Voo, I recommend getting some. The crunch leather just drinks in, so you keep adding it until the leather is good and drenched. Then I just hung my bags up to dry. I just checked them, and they're drying well, but still a bit damp.