Do you tie scarves on your purses IRL day to day existence

lizmil

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
like they do on the bags in the stores?

I think if I walked around here in the midwest in a "medium-sized" town like that I'd look silly.

I don't think I have ever seen someone do that.

I wear a scarf on all my bags! Its just something I started within the last few months but now im hooked and I feel like my bags are naked it they are jazzed up! I love the look!

The Madeline came with scarves and I just kept them on. Everyone here asks me about it. They thought it looks pretty and wanted to do that too. I haven't ventured to tying scarves on my other bags that didn't come with one though.

I do it lots - altho DH thinks Lily and Abbey totally don't need it. (Don't tell him so, but I think he's right.) I put my Coach scarves on my LP bags, too. Like donnalynn, don't see anybody else doing it but I like the look. :smile:

It all depends on my mood. If I have time in the morning, I'll put a scarf on that matches what I'm wearing, but if I'm running late I don't bother. I like how it really jazzes up a plain bag.

I am addicted to ponytail scarves! It all depends on the bag if I will put a scarf on the bag. Most of the time there is one on my bag. I do not see many people with scarves on their bags but I have got two friends to start putting scarves on their bags this year.

I like how it looks on other people's bags--I love looking at all the pretty scarves--it's just not something I'd do myself. It just isn't "me," you know? I do know people IRL who do this, though (not all Coachies, either)!