Do you tie scarves on your purses IRL day to day existence

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. like they do on the bags in the stores?

I think if I walked around here in the midwest in a "medium-sized" town like that I'd look silly.

I don't think I have ever seen someone do that.

2. I wear a scarf on all my bags! Its just something I started within the last few months but now im hooked and I feel like my bags are naked it they are jazzed up! I love the look!

3. I always use scarf on my bags. I always match the color of the scarf with the top I'm wearing. I love scarves.

4. Yup, all the time! I never see anyone else do it, but I dont really care - I love my scarves!

5. The Madeline came with scarves and I just kept them on. Everyone here asks me about it. They thought it looks pretty and wanted to do that too. I haven't ventured to tying scarves on my other bags that didn't come with one though.

6. I do it lots - altho DH thinks Lily and Abbey totally don't need it. (Don't tell him so, but I think he's right.) I put my Coach scarves on my LP bags, too. Like donnalynn, don't see anybody else doing it but I like the look. :smile:

7. I tie scarves on my bags and it's always the first thing I receive comments on when they point to my bag :amuse:

8. nope, not ever.

9. It all depends on my mood. If I have time in the morning, I'll put a scarf on that matches what I'm wearing, but if I'm running late I don't bother. I like how it really jazzes up a plain bag.

10. I tie one on each of my purses!! I get lots of compliments on them!!

11. Haha me too, I think I get more compliments on my scarves than my bags sometimes LOL

12. I don't either as I think I would look silly. I never see anyone around here with scarves on their purses.

13. I am addicted to ponytail scarves! It all depends on the bag if I will put a scarf on the bag. Most of the time there is one on my bag. I do not see many people with scarves on their bags but I have got two friends to start putting scarves on their bags this year.

14. I like how it looks on other people's bags--I love looking at all the pretty scarves--it's just not something I'd do myself. It just isn't "me," you know? I do know people IRL who do this, though (not all Coachies, either)!

15. I've just recently started doing that and now i want scarfs on all my bags, i'm scarf obsessed.