Yooo Hooo...Who are you?

WHY? What was the reason...???
Does eBay tell you why your listing was removed?

Karman they sent an email stating that there was some misuse of copyrights, something like that, I never stated anything about eluxury or the lv boutique, I put up the same pictures that are up now, so I don't know what's ebays deal, I posted a thread in the ebay forum too, i was so upset, I put up a mc black bag they removed and a denim baggy which was removed again also, ebay sucks!!

Karman they sent an email stating that there was some misuse of copyrights, something like that, I never stated anything about eluxury or the lv boutique, I put up the same pictures that are up now, so I don't know what's ebays deal, I posted a thread in the ebay forum too, i was so upset, I put up a mc black bag they removed and a denim baggy which was removed again also, ebay sucks!!

Watch out :blink: There are mean spirited people there that will report you to eBay for stupid little things just because they're in a bad mood or because they're jealous or because they're bidding and then want you to close the auction at their bidding price. :cursing:

I forgot in which thread I read about the possibilities of getting whacked by ebay but it's definitely some @-hole that might have it out for you. :cursing:

I hope it works out for your in the end :flowers:

Oh, I thought that only happened to me! :wtf: I was really angry and asked them why don't they remove all the fakes on ebay rather than sellers like myself who are selling authentic goods!