Hayden-Harnett Summer Surprise #3: Tarte Beach Beauty kit + Totes

Aw, c'mon swolfy!! You know this is what we all waited for during those long days of the BB!! Erol has his very own sale!

This must be positive proof that HH execs don't read this forum.

BTW, swolfy, I saw a bumper sticker for you this morning .... "I'm Not Speeding, I'm Qualifying" :P

Tarte isn't bad stuff but it's not as chemical free as they claim to be. I got some during the recent hautelook sale, but that was before I dug a bit deeper into the ingredient list. I am *such* a sucker for a sale and the words "all natural"!!

Aw, c'mon swolfy!! You know this is what we all waited for during those long days of the BB!! Erol has his very own sale!

This must be positive proof that HH execs don't read this forum.

BTW, swolfy, I saw a bumper sticker for you this morning .... "I'm Not Speeding, I'm Qualifying" :P

LoL, I should find that sticker for my car. Of course this would only bring more attention to me and my lead foot.
Thanks, for reminding me, I need to complete online traffic school today.

I got the Friends of Al totes for $10 each during the Spring Sample sale; they were the first things I bought from HH. My hubs is named Al and I thought it would be funny to give family Christmas presents in them this year, since I usually bake and give several things to our family members a tote comes in handy.

Nice for $10 but I wouldn't want to pay much more for them.