Cls, are they like crack??

Jan 25, 2008
I wonder if something is seriously wrong with me. It's like i'm not getting as much of a high as I used to when I first started collecting...just like crack, I need more to feel the same high I had for one in the begining. Just recently I got the Yokamia's which I thought weren't going to be mine but they are now... and i'm not as excited as I am as the fact that I have two more pairs coming...so literally, it takes 2-3 shoes to give me the same feeling as the one. Anyone else feeling like this?

I kinda miss that heart fluttering feeling!!! with the music playing in the background...and stars floating around (i'm seriously kidding)... but I guess it's not as suprising anymore, i guess. Once spending 800$ on shoes seems normal i guess it's downhill in the heart fluttering dept. Buying on ebay still gets my adrenaline rushing though! only if it's a bidding war, though...but that's with any ebay purchase.

liza - you are too funny! but so right. I agree ... for me it's both more crack and crack more often!!!

my Biancas high was truly like my first time! But now, I want the grey python, too!

Liza, im with surly ... you are too funny. Is this your way of trying to avoid buying something?!!! :P The way i see it is i dont drink huge amounts and i no longer smoke .. gave up 2 years ago .. so i need another 'addiction'

Laureen, you took the words right out of my mouth ... the high doesnt last as long these days! Im not on a ban as such buy im trying so hard not to buy anything i dont actually crave.

I love the thrill of getting a deal too but I totally agree. I thought that getting my first pair would provide enough of a high to last a while but nope, lasted 2 weeks. Then I got my second pair, lasted 1 week. Now I need more! I have never had an addictive personality until I discovered MJ handbags, then Yurman & Tiffany Jewelry, now CLs.

OMG. the OP is right on the money for me. I used to get a new pair and wear them around the house constantly for the first few days and be literally obsessed with them. Now they come out for a few moments then back in the box until the right outfit/occasion. Def. need more to get the high that I used to.