Cls, are they like crack??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wonder if something is seriously wrong with me. It's like i'm not getting as much of a high as I used to when I first started collecting...just like crack, I need more to feel the same high I had for one in the begining. Just recently I got the Yokamia's which I thought weren't going to be mine but they are now... and i'm not as excited as I am as the fact that I have two more pairs coming...so literally, it takes 2-3 shoes to give me the same feeling as the one. Anyone else feeling like this?

2. Haha, I don't know if I need more, but my "high" doesn't last as long as it used to. :P

3. Same! I get a high from 1 pair just because I space out my purchases as much as possible, but I start feeling the need for another 'high' sooner than I used to!

4. I kinda miss that heart fluttering feeling!!! with the music playing in the background...and stars floating around (i'm seriously kidding)... but I guess it's not as suprising anymore, i guess. Once spending 800$ on shoes seems normal i guess it's downhill in the heart fluttering dept. Buying on ebay still gets my adrenaline rushing though! only if it's a bidding war, though...but that's with any ebay purchase.

5. liza - you are too funny! but so right. I agree ... for me it's both more crack and crack more often!!!

my Biancas high was truly like my first time! But now, I want the grey python, too!

6. I think its necessary to keep the "high" going...lol

7. i think i get more of that "high" lol when i get a good deal. like WOW i could have spent $xxx on this and i got it for $xxx.

8. Liza, im with surly ... you are too funny. Is this your way of trying to avoid buying something?!!! :P The way i see it is i dont drink huge amounts and i no longer smoke .. gave up 2 years ago .. so i need another 'addiction'

Laureen, you took the words right out of my mouth ... the high doesnt last as long these days! Im not on a ban as such buy im trying so hard not to buy anything i dont actually crave.

9. ^ haha! I try and use that on my husband "but babe, i saved $300!!" he replies " I don't care how much you saved, I care about how much you spent!!" lol....

savvy- lol, it should!

10. Ooooooh... totally...... cough cough BARCELONAS cough cough....

11. Such a man thing to say...

12. I love the "I got them for a steal" high!

13. I love the thrill of getting a deal too but I totally agree. I thought that getting my first pair would provide enough of a high to last a while but nope, lasted 2 weeks. Then I got my second pair, lasted 1 week. Now I need more! I have never had an addictive personality until I discovered MJ handbags, then Yurman & Tiffany Jewelry, now CLs.

14. i think i must have been high off my other pair which caused me to buy these ones as well!!

bag addictions are too costly, shoes i can afford! lol

15. OMG. the OP is right on the money for me. I used to get a new pair and wear them around the house constantly for the first few days and be literally obsessed with them. Now they come out for a few moments then back in the box until the right outfit/occasion. Def. need more to get the high that I used to.