Sasha bag is up at BG site!

The sad thing is, the fake one's site has a lot more pics. If the shape is accurate, then it looks like the bag has a lot of neat compartments. I like how it opens, with a magnetic flap, and not the zippers, which are neat but look like a pain to access.

I am really digging MBMJ this season. I really like the dove and the detail of the bag, but I am not sure about the strap drop. I am not too keen on longer strapped bags and this looks like it would fall a bit past the hip. THink it is adjustable?

I am really digging MBMJ this season. I really like the dove and the detail of the bag, but I am not sure about the strap drop. I am not too keen on longer strapped bags and this looks like it would fall a bit past the hip. THink it is adjustable?

It doesn't look like it, but it's kind of hard to tell. I hope it is too.

I posted a bunch of pics last week from a website in Indonesia (which we weren't sure whether or not they were authentic or not, but it appeared that most of the bags on the site were)
http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/man-im-in-trouble-the-bombay-satchel-480949-2.html#post11607131

Also, the bag is supposed to come in Black, Brown, Rust, Maine Blue, and I believe he said "Currant" (not sure). It's in the last batch of deliveries which is scheduled for early September - October

here's what the lining looked like in pics taken from that other website

attachment.php
attachment.php

after seeing pics of the fake on iOffer, I'm convinced the ones on that other website are authentic -- look at the design differences!!! The fake has two ugly snaps under the front flap, while the "authentic" one has a hidden magnetic snap. the fake has a horizontal front zippered pocket, while the "authentic" shows an open pocket there - and look the back of the bag!! It's NOTHING like the "authentic" one!!

It's insane (and scary!) how fast they are making fakes of these bags. In particular MbMJ bags which, in the past, have never had fakes made, particularly prior to 2005-2006 or so.

I guess when the price of the bags go up, so too does the profit margin for making these fakes.

It is obvious by just looking at the bag and not knowing details of the bag that it is fake, so at least that is one good sign that we're still able to tell the difference!

What? There's a fake of this ALREADY? Sheesh. Cute bag, but I'd love some tassels on the side zippers. Kind of reminds me a little of Rebecca Minkoff's Beloved.