BAM! it's electric violet! BZZZZT!

It's gorgeous! I fell in love w/the electric violet color too. I got the Groovee in that color and love it. I think it's my favorite bag. I get soooo many compliments on it. The color is so STUNNING & UNIQUE! Congrats. :smile:

this color of this bag is simply stunning!!! love love the purple on this. i bet you're going to find tons of outfits to wear this with. congrats on the gorgey bag!
oh man! this is so close to the sweet punk magenta...at least in my eyes. it really is the most gorgeous color...i just keep staring at it...and it goes great with everything i've worn so far. i REALLY REALLY like it!!!:yahoo:

So many purple bags lately!

It's gorgy June! Congrats on your new baby!
thanks sweeite! i know, so many purple bags, it's kinda crazy. and they're all so gorgey!!

beautiful bag congrats!! and on sale is even better :smile:
thank you!! actually i got it from a sweet *bayer...my lil purse fairy!

Divine!!! Modeling shots por favor!!!
hahah i know! im so behind. i took some, but they came out really crappy. i'll try to take some before i go into work tomorrow

wowza! it's so hot! congrats june! look at that yummy pebbly leather. great pics!
OMFG! the leather is the most yummy smushy thick puddly stuff ever! it's amazing. the nordies near me never had the hillers, only the grooves, so i've only seen that weird thinner MBMJ leather that scratched easily, and then the only other comparable thing were those baby grooves...but this is huge and smooshy!

Yayyyy Junie! I love love love the color of this bag and so glad you got the Huge one! Gorgie!
thanks for the modeling shot (it was you right??) totally sold me, and really got me excited about the color too. i cannot say enough about this color. i am so totally in love with this thing, i dont want to put it down..

Wowza! Electrifying! After having seen all your modelling pics, I can imagine how great you'd look with that TDF bag. But imagining is not good enough. So pics, please!
LOL. im gonna have to get all purtied up and take some pics for you all. i've been suck a mess the past few days running around, watching my nieces, and working overtime. i shant model the hillier unless i'm gussied up. for the sake of the beautiful bag. i dont want to embarass her with crappy modeling pics. hhahaha

Yay, it's stunning! So glad you were finally able to find a beautiful one, W - it's just gorgeous, and I'm happy you're happy with her!
thanks so much H! this is the purple i so wished violet SC was when i got that sophia....it is perfection in purple...

One of my favorite MbMJ colors ever!!! Congrats on getting such a gorgeous bag Jun!
seriously, it's TDF huh? do you have a bag in this color?? it's divine bagness! thanks so much sweetie!

congrats, but we really need a modeling pic :smile:
hahaha. yes yes, i know you all do. it's coming i swear, because there aren't eough pics of this color or the large hillier size either. for the sake of TPF, i must take many pics!

STUNNING!!!!! What great pictures too!!!!!
thanks so much hon!!

That color is amazing!! And the leather looks soooo soft! Can't wait to see your modeling pics, Junie - *hint, hint*!
it is sooooooo soft. im gonna have to take a lame 'bag hug' picture to show it's like a kitten on snow....modeling pics as soon as im clean and brushed. LOL

congrats junie! i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks hon! i think i finally found the perfect purple...not violet, not plum...this is just insanely perfect

dang, juniper. you're making me want a hillier now. damn you! *shakes fist* congrats!
shoot, girl. you NEED one. im not all up on all the MBMJ bags, normally a mainline gal. but shoot, this is like the perfect chic/casual bag....and the leather...so soft...the color...ACK! tad you need one! i want to see a hillier reveal in the near future from TAD

Still waiting for June's awesome modelling photos
Seriously, it's making me want a Hillier too!
hhah. they're coming. i promise. seriously...i have wanted a hillier for quite some time...and im very happy with the decision to finally pounce on one. much better than i expected for sure!

HOT HOT HOT!
I can't wait for the modeling pics!
Gorgeous color and it is perfect with the gold hardware!
hahah. okay girls, i get it. a reveal with no modeling pics from june is a no-no. LOL thanks hon! i do agree, i love the silver against the purple...i dont think it would be love if the HW was any other color :nogood:

I've loved this color ever since I first laid eyes on it. It looks awesome on the hillier--congratulations!!
thanks hon. ITA, it does something to your retina's...like bag crack, or some sort of hypnotic thing...you cant look away...

congrats june! i love the hillier and the color! score!!
cha-ching! thanks sweet-pea!

Junnie, it's beautiful, congrats on your new baby. I was lusting this one on barneys when they have their sale, Were you able to get this on sale?
thank you so much! i shall only say it arrived like a quarter under my pillow for a tooth....but i've been sitting and >> :girlsigh: seeing all the beauties getting snatched up on sale and then on *bay

Congrats! Beautiful color and the Hillier is fast becoming one of my favorite bags!
i love it too. and it's nice it has quite a few pockets on the inside too.

this is just my favorite color this year of all the bright colorful bags, MJ really nailed it with this one! how do you like the size?
seriously, it's my fav too! i was looking for an airliner clutch in the green, but always came back to this color...and everytime someone scored one on here and posted, it pulled at my heartstrings....i love the size. i dont think it's very big or too big at all. i'll have to take pics....im not that tall but it's a bit smaller than i expected...i guess i was worried it'd be like one of those CC trashbags lagerfeld came out with

Last edited: