BAM! it's electric violet! BZZZZT!

jun3machina

hopelessly addicted
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
OMG so many awesome reveals today...i've been meaning to add one too. A lil purse fairy granted an extra special wish for me just the other day. I loved this color when it first came out and the sales have just been killing me, electic violet on sale everywhere and I wanted one......I had the violet sophia ages ago...she just wasn't quite the right shade of purple...i tried cherry blossom...nope...lately i've really been enjoying the silver HW on Mj bags and when I saw this, I knew I needed it something bad. The whole wave hit me again, like when i first laid eyes on this color months and months ago. It seriously couldn't have come from a sweeter lil purse fairy either...so thank you doll, you know who you are...

This is seriously the most INSANE GORGEOUS shade of purple violet whatever I have ever seen ANYWHERE. And I apologize in advance that I haven't been able to capture the true color because I took these pics when the lighting was bad. (i proomise i'll take better ones, swear it!)

I find I am VERY sensitive to color and dont wear much of it, although I can enjoy it. Only a very select few colors really speak to me: pure violet...deep teal...saffron...lapis blue...they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...im sure there's some sort of color therapy involved too...but here it is...my new MBMJ baby.
The HUGE hillier in ELECTRIC VIOLET!!
purplehaze010.jpg

purplehaze011.jpg

purplehaze012.jpg

purplehaze015.jpg

purplehaze014.jpg

purplehaze013.jpg

this color of this bag is simply stunning!!! love love the purple on this. i bet you're going to find tons of outfits to wear this with. congrats on the gorgey bag!