BAM! it's electric violet! BZZZZT!

Hi everyone...if I already have this color bag in the dr. groovee style satchel....do you think its excessive to also get the hillier hobo in electric violet? I just love this color. I realize people get the same bag in different colors...but what about the same color of different bags?

Hi everyone...if I already have this color bag in the dr. groovee style satchel....do you think its excessive to also get the hillier hobo in electric violet? I just love this color. I realize people get the same bag in different colors...but what about the same color of different bags?
totally different styles, i say go for it!:yahoo:

im actually loving this color so much i want a wallet in it too :graucho:

Last edited:
I think this violet is like the large single's and tad's marky mark--neat to see both lines along the same... line. ha So nice and I agree, Jun, the leather on the MbMJ bags this season is yummy! Love, love, love the bag!!

thanks so much girls. i took her out to the beach today and am still behind on modeling pictures. i finally get the day off tomorrow, so i promise i'll have those for you dolls.

Ur bag is soooo fantastic:yahoo: I have to wait another 3 weeks for my Electric Violet Hillier to wing its way from Sunny SanFrancisco to rainy Ireland, I got it a month ago now from the bay who would only ship in the US thank god my friend lives there she assures me its fabulous too and I secretly think she wants it. :graucho:

Ur bag is soooo fantastic:yahoo: I have to wait another 3 weeks for my Electric Violet Hillier to wing its way from Sunny SanFrancisco to rainy Ireland, I got it a month ago now from the bay who would only ship in the US thank god my friend lives there she assures me its fabulous too and I secretly think she wants it. :graucho:
hahah, the things we do to get bags..congrats! i hope you get it soon. it's such a gorgeous color!

alrighty....modeling pics up the wazoo!

first batch, i took before going out yesterday, when i was all dolled up.
second batch was me after cleaning for hours, and i just didn't care...so please bear with my weird a$$ outfit:

gladysandviolet002.jpg
gladysandviolet003.jpg
gladysandviolet007.jpg

(and the crazy ones...these are for height only. im 5'6" please ignore whack outfit. :P )

gladysandviolet008.jpg
gladysandviolet009.jpg
gladysandviolet017.jpg