My first Treesje bag arrived

JSC56

Jul 25, 2007
And I am in love!! Here is my lipstick asher. The color is darker red, like a brick red...very beautiful! I love this bag!!

Attachments

• photo (14).jpg
    photo (14).jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 90
  • photo (12).jpg
    photo (12).jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 97
  • photo (13).jpg
    photo (13).jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 113
Congrats!! Its beautiful.. I love the color.. I just received my first Treesje too! I think I found a new brand to obsessive over..Lol

Wow, I always passed on the Lipstick thinking it was too bright. That is an awesome shade of red and not Bright at all. It's beautiful. Congrats.

Thanks! I was really worried about the red too, because every picture I saw seemed to show a different tone. I wasn't sure what I was going to get! It is really lovely though...exactly what I had hoped for.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments! I know this is really a fall color, but I may cheat and start carrying it now because I love it so much!

love the asher, and that is a beautiful shade of red, congrats! you will love this bag, it's so functional and I love the different ways it can be carried.

The lipstick asher was my second treesje bag and I think that it is the best red -- dark, but not too dark, and I love the gunmetal hardware. I carry mine all year long and I think that it looks lovely in the summer sun.

Congrats on your first treesje!!