My first Treesje bag arrived

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. And I am in love!! Here is my lipstick asher. The color is darker red, like a brick red...very beautiful! I love this bag!!

Attached Files:

2. Congrats - love the bag!

3. Very nice! You and the bag both look great!

4. Beautiful! Lipstick is a great color. Looks like it's the perfect size on you.

5. Congrats!! Its beautiful.. I love the color.. I just received my first Treesje too! I think I found a new brand to obsessive over..Lol

6. Wow, I always passed on the Lipstick thinking it was too bright. That is an awesome shade of red and not Bright at all. It's beautiful. Congrats.

7. Thanks! I was really worried about the red too, because every picture I saw seemed to show a different tone. I wasn't sure what I was going to get! It is really lovely though...exactly what I had hoped for.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments! I know this is really a fall color, but I may cheat and start carrying it now because I love it so much!

8. love the asher, and that is a beautiful shade of red, congrats! you will love this bag, it's so functional and I love the different ways it can be carried.

9. Love it! It's such a gorgeous deep red.

10. The lipstick asher was my second treesje bag and I think that it is the best red -- dark, but not too dark, and I love the gunmetal hardware. I carry mine all year long and I think that it looks lovely in the summer sun.

Congrats on your first treesje!!

11. The color is gorgeous! Congrats on your first Treesje! I have my first on the way too and can't wait!

12. CONGRATS!! I love the Asher!:heart: That is a gorgeous color and it looks great on you!!

13. Where's the reveal?!?!?:yahoo:

14. Thanks everyone. I figure it is a sign that I am really smitten when I have to keep going in my bedroom to take a peek at her! ;)

15. GORGEOUS! I am a huge fan of BRICK reds.. I love this bag on you. You look beeyuteeful.