Help me choose between...

wintermute

May 27, 2006
Mini Monogram Josephine or Perfo Speedy? The problem is I already have a white MC speedy which is the same size as Perfo Speedy. I also have Mono Speedy 25 which is the same size as Josephine. Would it be redundant to get a josephine or a perfo speedy? :wondering

:heart: my mini mono josephine GM, i have both and in fact i carry my josephine GM more often..

but then because perfo speedy is available for limited time only, it might be gone next time u fancy it.

but for me, mini mono josephine GM is very practical and all weather bag

HTH :flowers:

Hm, which one seems to call your name more? I have two speedies and love them both! Although the perfo isn't really for me, you could totally rock it! I say try on both and go for the one that calls your name more :smile:

Ohhh!! This is so confusing. I like Josephine PM because it is classy & it can be used as a shoulder bag. But the perfo speedy is limited & is almost gone now so I am thinking to get it, too. :shrugs:

I think they all look so different, so it wouldn't be redundant at all! There's nothing wrong with getting similarly sized bags.

Go for it!! :graucho:

But, if you're worried about the styles being redudant, I'd say go for the Josephine PM since it looks nothing like a Speedy.