Help me choose between...

1. Mini Monogram Josephine or Perfo Speedy? The problem is I already have a white MC speedy which is the same size as Perfo Speedy. I also have Mono Speedy 25 which is the same size as Josephine. Would it be redundant to get a josephine or a perfo speedy? :wondering

2. :heart: my mini mono josephine GM, i have both and in fact i carry my josephine GM more often..

but then because perfo speedy is available for limited time only, it might be gone next time u fancy it.

but for me, mini mono josephine GM is very practical and all weather bag

HTH :flowers:

3. Hm, which one seems to call your name more? I have two speedies and love them both! Although the perfo isn't really for me, you could totally rock it! I say try on both and go for the one that calls your name more :smile:

4. oops! I mean Josephine PM.
    Ok, I'll see which one is more appealing to me ;)
    Thanks! :flowers:

5. both

6. Is the perfo speedy like a regular mono speedy? I mean, you can fold it or it is stiff like an epi speedy which you musn't fold it.

7. JOsephine PM, very chic and classy......

8. I'd pick the Josephine :smile:

9. Perfo Speedy : )

10. Perfo speedy because it's limited.

11. Ohhh!! This is so confusing. I like Josephine PM because it is classy & it can be used as a shoulder bag. But the perfo speedy is limited & is almost gone now so I am thinking to get it, too. :shrugs:

12. Josephine :yes:

13. :yes: agree!!! :wlae:

14. I think they all look so different, so it wouldn't be redundant at all! There's nothing wrong with getting similarly sized bags.

Go for it!! :graucho:

But, if you're worried about the styles being redudant, I'd say go for the Josephine PM since it looks nothing like a Speedy.

15. perfo speedy :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice