tokidoki backpack~

Hey Girls, I am curious to know if any of you carry the tokidoki backpack?
I'm thinking about getting one. I travel a lot and I am tired of my black backpack lol... It seems to have lots of pockets. I cant really find one to go look at though so any advice before I order? I like the geometric girl pink one.
Oh btw I usually carry my LV black murakami or a purple gucci bag and I have a bunch of coach stuff mostly colors that would match.

I have the backpack in Discoteca. I like it a lot. It is a HUGE bag. The only thing I don't love about it is that the adjustible straps slip a lot and I have to tighten them back up.

I have the backpack in Discoteca. I like it a lot. It is a HUGE bag. The only thing I don't love about it is that the adjustible straps slip a lot and I have to tighten them back up.

That is exactly how i feel about my portafortuna backpack. Its huge...and carries a lot but I'm constantly adjusting the straps becuz they slip all the time! But its huge compared to the older style backpack! Great for carrying textbooks and binders!

I looked at pix of the Toki Backpacks and I really like them...very roomy, but after hearing about the strap issue, I don't like 'em anymore....my OC Comix Catcher Lesp has the same issue and it bugs me to no end.

I am wondering if an ingenious woman on this forum has come up with a great home-made idea to prevent this slippage? :idea:

I have the portafortuna abbraccio! There are pros and cons about the bag.

Pros:
- holds a lot of stuff
- huge bag (could find binders and text books)
- little pockets inside the backpack for organizing stuff

Cons:
- the metal clasps that keep the straps a certain length always adjust and I am constantly adjusting them tighter because they become too loose easily
- expensive for a backpack

Overall I really like the backpack! It helped a lot at the comic con! I carried so much stuff in that bag and it didn't feel heavy at all. But it was really annoying that the straps would get loose. I need to figure out a way to keep them fitted.

Overall I really like the backpack! It helped a lot at the comic con! I carried so much stuff in that bag and it didn't feel heavy at all. But it was really annoying that the straps would get loose. I need to figure out a way to keep them fitted.

Wow! Wonton, you must have looked great at Comic con! :graucho: